1. Never have any other god.
2. Never make your own carved idols or statues that represent any creature in the sky, on the earth, or in the water.
3. “Never use the name of the LORD your God carelessly. The LORD will make sure that anyone who carelessly uses his name will be punished.
4. “Remember the day of rest by observing it as a holy day. You have six days to do all your work. The seventh day is the day of rest—a holy day
5. “Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live for a long time in the land the LORD your God is giving you.
6. “Never murder.
7. “Never commit adultery.
8. “Never steal.
9 “Never lie when you testify about your neighbor.
10. “Never desire to take your neighbor’s household away from him.
“Never desire to take your neighbor’s wife, his male or female slave, his ox, his donkey, or anything else that belongs to him.”
The first 5 commandments are the part about loving God
The other half is about loving others as yourself